Day: Siti is Getting Married

Selamat pagi everyone! Hah! After a good night's sleep my mood improved a bit. Today, i'm meeting Aunty Zue in the city. I know i'm gonna have trouble with the bus but i hope i'll manage to reach the city before dying... wahah.. well that loneliness is still there but atleast i have other programs to keep me busy.. ah! pedulik kan itu semua... anyway, I'm thinking of braiding my hair but it's damn expensive.. 100+ aussie dollar! gile bapak mencekik omputih nih.. Okay, let's get back to the story.. i'm meeting aunty zue in the city at four o'clock today and i just got up and i'm right this very minute i'm chatting with my fren, opu, about sii nurhaliza's wedding day! 21 august on a carriage around klcc? shit! no wonder my mum sent me an sms bout her wedding day! whatever! i dont really care... as long as she thinks its good for her now and in future....... she can get on with it... but i bet it'll be a big thing in malaysia.. obviously! betul opu? usher of siti's wedding... okay, i have got to go brush my teeth.. i wanna go have breakfast! lapa! okay adios.....

1 Response to "Day: Siti is Getting Married"

  1. soraya barakbah says:
    11:49 AM

    woiiiiii... takpayah nak announce satu dunia okaayyy