SHE IS IMPORTANT!!

.:INTRODUCING:.

Hanisah Hj Mohd Faraed... i dont biliv i have introduced u guys to her.. haih.. babe babe.. this is my case.... i tend to forget the important things in my life and they say if u forget it then, it's not important... but ade kah? aku sudah lama bangat tak nelefon sama dia!! miss her alot.. and what ppl? tak percaya ke that she's my babe, ze bitchiest bestfren i've ever met.. lucky kan gue?!!!?!!?!... i know.. i like.. teehee.. anyway, juz got off the phone with her and she mcm sudah lain sgt... dah besar al maklum.. sume orang dah makin mature.. kurang lawak bodoh.. conversation lagi meaningful... teehee.. and i have no time for her bile dah now she sez but HELL NO!!! i have time for you babes.. if not i wont even call you.. like how i call my sister and family and others.. hoi kau nih suke kutuk aku tau.. teehee.. i know she wont be reading this but sape yg bace i want you guys to know that she taught me a lot of stuff that is neccesity for life.. *spell check that neccesity*... naik lrt... naik bus.. bargaining barang la.. kemas my things la.. all the fun funner funnest things we did together.. along with arthini.. but i don't have her picture now so i myt have to mintak her one day.. teehee.. okay okay.. i have to go nail my chemistry paper... erk??!?!!!? boleh ke? wargh.. takut... alryt.. yosh!!! itterashai....


1 Response to "SHE IS IMPORTANT!!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    9:56 PM

    I am friends of her also...