Great Expectation


Hah!!! Why izit that everytime i live up to someones expectations i'm NOT SATISFIED? Sigh* i guess that's what you get when u know u can do better than what is expected but u refuse because that is simply the easy way out.. i don't know.. someone please help me! i know i can push myself to really study and obtain high marks for the medicine qualification but i just dont think i have the interest anymore if someone keeps pushing me what to do! i get distracted by that espacially when they expect great things from me! I now know how Harry Potter feels.. bak kate abg fiz... BLOODY BABI!!
About this doctor thingy, i have great interest in it and would do my best to achieve the dream but when someone bosses you around, "encouraging" you to go for it and expect the best from you it just doesn't work for me. i just don't take orders from people who will not make a change in the outcomes of my results! i mean, im fine with teamwork but 'Oi, kau ckp senang aaahhh'*sorry for the sudden outburst*.... im still trying to improve myself generally as a person, daughter, friend, and student but i need time..
How much more time do i have left?
That's the question...

3 Response to "Great Expectation"

  1. Miss Khalid says:
    10:33 AM

    terima kasih la... heheh thats what i do i guess to let it out.. coz i dont usually tell people.. so i guess this is one of my ways! i really hope it will urn out fine in the end.. at least i know i have support from you ngeh ngeh...

  2. Anonymous Says:
    8:10 PM

    I like the pic!!!!!!

  3. Miss Khalid says:
    3:02 PM

    the pic i got it from the internet.. i know thats ur ney way of taking pics ryt? hehe