These past few days have been really tough on me and my family. An aunt who had undergone surgery for her slipped disc developed a perforated stomach ulcer from her long term use of painkillers. She had to go for an emergency surgery where they cut through her abdomen in one long slice in the midline of her tummy. Now, she is in ICU for close monitoring.

Then, her husband who has been taking care of her fell in their home after coming out from the bathroom and got the wind knocked out of him for a bit. When he came to consciousness which was fortunately rapid, he could not remember that his wife was in the hospital. He kept on asking for her every 15 minutes. Their grandchildren were thoroughly shaken by this yet some members of this family don't get how scary things are to children making them question why these kids are so afraid of seeing the granddad alone.

I'm a sinner and definitely sub-perfection but I get very upset when somebody likes to bitch about anything and everything especially when that person is not a saint either. *sigh* The things you go through with family. Frankly speaking, almost if not all, will just sweep things under the rug and ignore it till it piles up and trips you.

Edward is far away from me, somebody is not talking to me (an entry is saved up entirely for this situation but i think it can wait) and Jacob just suddenly comes in after so long. I kinda miss Jacob. I can say that I was close with him once. I'd gladly say it to anyone. Jacob's cool.

Enough with this sad sad entry. Let's change the pace about. Here are the things I'm excited about:

1) My newly bought iPhone needed cases and I would like to collect them all. (new blog about this too!)

2) Watched accidental husband and accidentally fell in love with Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

3) I'm going to Gold Coast in 2 weeks.

4) India trip with Edward and Jimmy and Engkian in 3 weeks plus 1 day. hehe

5) I have been getting song cover requests from supportive friends who want to hear me sing. More reasons to melalak at home! hehe

6) I played Angry Birds Valentines all stages in one night and all 3 stars! I should get a medal or something.

7) Im so sleepy now I can sleep and correct my body clock! teehee.

However, old obsessions never fade away i guess because I have seen this picture when it first came out but have had the pleasant surprise of seeing this again through a tumblr site. I have to tell you, this man can be in my s*x fantasy anytime! *Swoon*



Don't you think he is made of 100% pure male hotness with the bruises and cuts? I'm in love. With this, I end my day with a smile and possibly a naughty thought! teehee kidding.

Sweet dreams my love,

xoxo Eli

1 Response to " "

  1. Anonymous Says:
    2:55 PM

    Who is jacob? Who is this person whom you're not in talking terms with? We should start a bitching blog. And have it made private. HEHEHEHEHHEHEHE

    Yours truly.