Exercise

I may not go jogging everyday and work my ass off on weekdays but I make the best of my so-called natural talents and put it to use health wise. Yes, see the poster above? In KL they have this Glee Flash Mob Dance happening i dont know where. The whereabouts are all kept in a hush hush till a few days just before the day itself.

So I've been practicing in this humid room with barely any oxygen just so that I can have some fun on that day. Some of my cousins are doing it too! I hope! I'm gonna take a video and post it on facebook or something! Teehee.

Those reading, come join the fun! http://www.gleeflashmobdance.com.my/
Just click! Look at the videos that has been going on around the world. Similar mob dances!
Glee is great! so you either come join in the fun or just dance ur own style along at the side!! It's a time to unite!

Are you with me? =)

3 Response to "Exercise"

  1. Unknown says:
    10:58 AM

    ok ok.. ma dah tau dah.. have fun guys...

  2. Anonymous Says:
    7:07 PM

    I WANNA BE IN THE FLASH MOB!!!

  3. Miss Khalid says:
    12:13 AM

    anonymous~!

    Come tomoro at gardens fifth floor the ballroom. 8-11pm.

    If you dont know the steps check the website. they have it there.