Paradise

Seremban is a small town that has too few malls and other activities to be done. I mean there is only so much movies you can watch in a week and there is only so much movies that come out in that month.


This weekend, i opted for another kind of activity. Since my favorite place involves snowflakes, i suppress my desire and started thinking of more realistic places for my weekend destination. Alas, if i don't plan it well nothing will happen. On the other hand though, if i do plan, it still won't happen.

So, this weekend, i wanted to go to the beach. Just to do something different. I no longer indulge in night clubs and what not because it's only cool to do it in kl when ur 21 (im only 20 btw), when u have girlfriends that rock, and when you have the money.

I like karaoke but money becomes a problem yet again. Thus, the beach was a more suitable place that requires less cash. But the problem with this particular plan is i hate the sun~! So i only want to go at the break of dawn or a few minutes before dusk. Waking early is another problem in this household.

I wanna go singapore but agyk takde passport and he refuses to make one. im sad. so sad. Devastated and depressed.

SUSAHNYA NAK PERGI MANA MANA!!!!!!!!!

bee. i hope ur reading this so that you can plan some weekend getaway for us with ur money. teehee i love you

nak jalan jugak!~

3 Response to "Paradise"

  1. Asma Says:
    4:43 PM

    Elisha, jom pergi Singapore!

  2. Unknown says:
    10:11 PM

    I have my passport dah! So i wanna go~! I wanna drag my friend along but dia tanak buat passport!

  3. Izati says:
    5:50 PM

    JOM PERGI SINGAPORE!