Slow~

It's a slow week. After Glee.


Well, Glee was short-lived but i had a real good time.

I always see some people blogging about how great life is and how their friends are always making them laugh.

I go through my page again and realize that I dont have many entries about hilarious friends and awesome events.

It got me thinking. Dont I have a good life?

In actual fact, I really do and i started to slowly realize that the friends i have, that surround me in my everyday life makes me laugh as well. I'm just too caught up in the things that I need to do that I complain a lot more that I should be grateful.

My life is awesome. I'm very emotional and I feel a little bit feverish now so my happy moments are not cherished. Very Bad, Eli.

Oh well, here is something that i want to share with you:

On Saturday, right after our Glee FlasH Mob Dance - that wasn't much of a surprise - My sister and I, along with Edward and Kingston were just walking about asthough nothing happened. We were excited that some people were genuinely amazed by our performance until we overheard a young male in his twenties or so saying to someone on his mobile phone.

"Ya Ya... there's some High School Musical thingy going on"

(O.o'')

Glee mob dance : EPIC FAIL!

4 Response to "Slow~"

  1. metazi says:
    4:58 PM

    Glad to know that your life is awesome. :D

  2. Abmin says:
    12:34 PM

    you just wrote whats on my mind. i think my life is boring at times especially looking at other ppl's life but thinking bout it, i wudnt want it any other way.

  3. Miss Khalid says:
    4:34 PM

    Right on Min!

    Miss you Metazi! let's see each other tomoro?

  4. metazi says:
    5:36 PM

    Miss you too. My car is still at the workshop. Kalau dkt2 kl je bleh la. :-)