Hey J.


I can't believe myself. I just can't bear the thought of what I've done. What I've been doing and still doing as a matter of fact. It's disgusting. repulsive! It's against my principles and I should know better than to bend the rules. To commit such a sin! Urgh.... Here's the truth:

I'm stalking someone. Just because he has the face of an angel. And his English is good. And he speaks with a certain accent. *sigh*

The irony is his name is Edward. Hahah. I know I nickname somebody else (he-who-i-blog-about-most-of-the-time) Edward but MY GOD this human being is chiseled to perfection! I'm exaggerating i guess. Ah... And to make things worse, I stalked him on facebook. Just to get a picture. He already has a girlfriend though. But normal lah. All this ppl, status single. PFFTT...

Anyway, it makes me think about my Edward.

This is the real Edward:

The far left. Chindian. Did I tell you that? I mean COME ONE!

*if by any chance some of you know him, please don't stay away from me. It's just an appreciation of God's creation. What do you think? *swoon*

But Mine is wayyy better: My Edward

Tolong la..... Heeee

3 Response to "Hey J."

  1. Izati says:
    6:21 AM

    kacakkkk!! :))

  2. metazi says:
    10:34 PM

    btul3! Smart gilllle....

  3. Miss Khalid says:
    2:13 PM

    The real Edward tu kan? HAHAHA

    But my Edward pun smart apaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa