Stress-free

The above title does not describe what my life is right now. It's hectic, tiring and requires your every fiber of attention-seeking-nerves to be alert. I can't imagine what life would be without clinical practice. Really I do. I just think that once you're in clinical school, everything else that you have learnt in Phase 1 is tame.


The problem with clinical school is, you think you've learnt all the hands on stuff that reading seems trivial and so you leave it to the last minute.

Mind you, added with the reports, summaries and other assignment, I barely have time to register anything in my mind.

I know partly is because I'm just a lazy ass. So this is the entry where I tell myself to buck up, suck it up and Fuck my life up to study a storm up!

I'm gonna try and kick ass on Thursday's End-of-Postings Clinical Exam.

I can do this.

Wish me luck!

2 Response to "Stress-free"