A Merry Little Christmas.

Since Christmas is just around the corner, ignoring the fact that end of postings exams are sooner than the merry event, it's fair to say that everybody is already in the holiday season mode. People are talking about what parties to go to, radios blasting Christmas classics and of course PRESENTS!


My school is organizing an IMU Christmas event and guess who jumped right at the chance of going on stage? You guessed it right. Jimmy! AHAHA I'm in it too because I just wanted to be in a choir. I've never really done Christmas caroling so I find it quite fun. It's not to sit in the background and sing a totally different melody than the others because I'm in the harmonizing team. Along with other super talented girls. Sofia, Wai Ying. We need more though so I'm gonna have to pull, drag, beg, threaten and slave my way to get more female singers.

It's nice to be in all these cultural things. I just wish that the I'm in a place that would snow heavily and make everything more christmasy! So peeps, hold on tight to your hats and wrap yourselves warm. Start on you Christmas wish list if you don't already have one. It's time to celebrate a joyous time with family and friends.

xoxo
Merry Little Eli!

1 Response to "A Merry Little Christmas."

  1. Anonymous Says:
    11:45 PM

    eh you fucker. I didn't immediately jump at the chance.