Christmas Carols

Choir practice has been super fun! I like the jamming sessions we have after that. Makes me feel a part of a special group. I must admit that I dont know a lot of songs. I watch those youtube stars on -yea you guessed it - YOUTUBE where they gather all these awesome people with amazing talents and just sing to their hearts desire and sound absolutely breathtaking!!


Here are the list of songs that the choir group is singing:

1) Silent Night
2) Joy To The World
3) Deck the Halls
4) Hark The Herald Angels Sing
5) Come All Ye Faithful
6) Angel's We Have Heard on High
7) We Wish You A Merry Christmas Medley

The songs Sofia and I will be performing as a duet/solo:

1) Where are you Christmas
2) Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

******

Today, after many practice sessions, Joel the main conductor/maestro of the performance asked me what he has been wanting to ask me. Since only now he realizes the meanings to the songs.

'Are you offended when you're singing all the Christmas carols?'

(And I thought that he was asking me about my virginity or somewhat - PHEW)

Of course not Joel. hehe. I wouldn't even join the choir if I felt offended. Hahaha.
Oh yea, I screamed at Jimmy today. Poor thing. He didnt even care. He just stared at me with that annoying smirk in his face. I'm actually glad that he's so thick-skinned and not that sensitive.

He would've easily shouted at me back and made me cry.. HAHA Im pathetic.
I'm losing my voice. Must sleep now.

So, that was my update on what I've been doing. Singing again and again and again.
What kind of Christmas songs DO YOU like?

xoxo
Eli

6 Response to "Christmas Carols"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    7:52 PM

    have yourself a merry little christmas.

    my favorite :)

  2. Miss Khalid says:
    10:46 PM

    It is mine too, Anonymous.

  3. Anonymous Says:
    4:14 PM

    hey bitch. I was going to scream right back at you but got held back because what you screamed was funny. I may have a thick skin, but I have a very fragile heart. Suck it bitch!

    Jimmy

  4. Miss Khalid says:
    7:06 PM

    Hahaha Jimmy. Such vulgarities!! It's Christmas. How come you're still the Grinch/Scrooge? Truth is, you had no comeback. So you want to shout at me in my blog a day later? That's not very, NATE of you.

    I'll see u at christmas dinner. bring all the movies!! I cannot wait!!

  5. Anonymous Says:
    2:35 AM

    Gossip Girl is taking a christmas break, so am I. The truth is, I know I am a nice person and being all NATE is just too cliche. I am who I am, the gentleman with a twisted head. Still love you. You're my perfect friend. I just called it quit with my imaginary friend. And that speaks volume about you.

    Jimmy

  6. Miss Khalid says:
    3:34 PM

    You are twisted. Wait.. you had an imaginary friend?! I still have mine!! He's lurking somewhere.