Tweets, Tumblr, and Facebook.


Oh my, I had a problem with my email the other day that my blog account was frozen! Crazy!

I haven't been blogging anyway but to start things again, I need to say that Being a medical student is bloody hard. So to those who want to be a doctor, you either think again and again till you decide to change a career plan or quickly hire a counselor to help you get through it. HAHA

See my title? That's what I've been doing. I have a twitter which I dont use as much anymore.
I don't own a tumblr acc but been following some really good ones because of the Harry/Hermione pair. If you happen to be a R/Hr shipper, kindly keep negative comments to yourself.
Facebook, why, I'm in it to post pictures to show off to my family and friends. Post videos that will make them smile even if the ocean is separating us. =) Oh and because of Mousehunt. It's a game.

I wont be blogging as much since my brain is forever empty. But I will try.
Love you guys.



xoxo
Eli

2 Response to "Tweets, Tumblr, and Facebook."

  1. HazelnutFiend says:
    3:48 AM

    So true the thinking again and again bit. Beautiful picture of you, by the way!

  2. Miss Khalid says:
    4:40 PM

    Ur a sweetheart, Hazel.Can I call you that? ehehe