Shall i start?


The title says it all. I wonder if i have the guts.

8 Response to "Shall i start?"

  1. metazi says:
    12:41 AM

    DON'T!!!!

  2. Fiza-K says:
    12:00 PM

    Yeah dont

  3. Fiza-K says:
    12:01 PM

    Interesting posts lately. And btw, you're blogging from phone? How?

  4. Anonymous Says:
    5:33 PM

    Don't. It would be the most hypocritical thing you can do as a medic.

  5. Miss Khalid says:
    8:24 PM

    Yea I didnt. Took half a ciggie and gave it back to a friend. Haha. I hate the taste.

    Fiz: Yea, my phone can straight away blog. After a picture is taken, I can 'blog this' cool eh???

  6. Fiza-K says:
    10:30 PM

    Alaaaa.. I wanna do that too!!!!!

  7. Fiza-K says:
    10:31 PM

    EH! THe phone yasser bought for you?!

  8. Miss Khalid says:
    2:06 AM

    yeaaa that one