Craving.

I'm at home. I've been getting more than enough rest and i think it's time for me to get half a day off to finish all my paperwork that I've been pushing to the back of my head. I don't have any case presentation today but just CSU. We're learning how to do IV injection technique and IV drip. I tried venepuncture once but failed halfway so i need to pluck up more courage to get over that failure. Ah!


Anyway, I've been wanting to eat this particular waffles that the Hospimart makes. It smells delicious everytime i walk pass it on my way to wards. Unfair isn't it? With my empty tummy grumbling and sometimes, auto-digesting, it's a bit cruel. And I never had the time to go buy, or i was too hungry to just eat a piece of chocolate and peanut butter waffles.

Speaking of Peanut Butter, I miss Peanut the guinea pig. I hope you are well and happy with no tummy ache in Heaven. Love you.

This is a more exaggerated look of the waffles that I would like to gobble down right this minute.
I asked Edward to go buy it. PFFFTTT He did not. Well, I'll go get them today. Heeee *smiles*
I'll let you drool on this tasty treat while I go and start, continue and finish my summaries and reports.

Toodles.

2 Response to "Craving."

  1. Asma Isma Says:
    1:13 PM

    staring at the chocolate,made me feel very sinful..n hungry..urghh!

  2. Miss Khalid says:
    5:53 PM

    Haha. Same here. I didnt even get to eat it today. Tomoro will be a good day for it.