Bitter Heart.


Have you ever heard any of her songs? She is Zee Avi. Quite proud to say that she is malaysian-born and makes great music. Like Norah Jones only with her own flair in singing styles. She is taken by Jack Johnson's recording studio. The guy who sang 'Banana Pancakes'.
Love them.

Waking up this afternoon, since my sleeping time is disrupted due to studying for finals, I woke up to the song of 'Catch Me' by Demi Lovato. I thought someone called me. But it turns out my meesage alert was the same with my call alerts. I got a text with just one single word. I know that you're reaching out to me. I know what you're trying to tell me. And i found out you stumbled upon those stupid memories. Those cruel letters that are a fragment of what i USED to feel for you. I apologized almost everyday but i can no longer do that to you. I can't stop the change in the matter of hearts. Weren't you the one who told me to listen to my heart. How ironic huh?

Enough of that, i get tired of it. Finals is officially in a week's time and i know very little. yet i waste the time away with my useless rantings and ramblings on this pathetic blog of mine. Oh and speaking of ironic *points to last three words of previous paragraph* i have this friend. i dont know what her fate is but lets just call her S. I love her deeply but she is a bit silly and much too devoted when in a relationship. I guess when ur older and you face more pressure from family members, you tend to cling to the ones you have. Even to extent of possessiveness. Freaky~ but what can i say? anyway, S WAS with W once upon a happy time ago and sadly they broke up because of R. boy that was a big issue to some. to me, i don't really want to interfere and pick sides. it's just cruel. (yeah you, the one that goes crazy just because your friend is cheated over- i mean get over it. it's not like you're the one going through it. there's no need to be so damn mean. I HATE MEAN PEOPLE WHO DOES MEAN THINGS TO OTHER MEAN PEOPLE WHO DOESN'T TREATLY YOU BADLY) <--------------- worst sentence ever. Okay, going back to the ironic part. S and W when they were madly into each other. S made all these plans about going to same partner medical schools and yada yada yada... but then because of the much publicized break up, all those dreams were lost. But S... oooh she's quick cause now she has R who is almost exactly the same with W. And she starts worrying about her future with R. I mean COME ON.. can't you live your life as it is first. And R was not among those who are going to partner medical schools abroad. but you know... as life takes it course R plans to live the country so he pleaded to change his course to fly off. S was happy hoping that the dream of being with him away in another country can still come true. Till now, no sign of R getting anywhere near the singapore border even. the time to match with your desired universities came and go. and they got back their results. and yes you guessed right my fellow readers... S got matched with uni of Belfast with none other than her belated-beloved W. HOW IRONIC IS THAT??!!!!

and those who cried because you didnt go to the same uni as ur beloved... please.. think this through. there will be times that ur together again...

speaking of which. I'm already saying I miss you to UK because if one day after our graduation in 2012 i decided to go off and travel the world doing medical stuff, I will miss him dearly. No i dont plan my future revolving around a particular person. Sure i will make sure UK will stay in my life forever just like my many friends but my career? No, i have to do this myself. I don't know what is coming but if there is any opportunity, i will leap. As of now, i'm mentally preparing myself. So UK starting today, one I MISS YOU is to cover up for ONE day that i wont be able to be with you once we graduate. in my consecutive entries.. there will be more.

This is too much alreay isnt it. You wont know nothing out of reading this now. I haven't gotten too deep into thinking about my future's path. So stay tune my loyal minions... I will explain one day. If the chance comes up again. I'm suddenly excited.

2 Response to "Bitter Heart."

  1. metazi says:
    10:13 PM

    Stop bitching bout ur ex, babe. hahaha! Do well in your exams. Aku dh abis. krik krik krik....

  2. Miss Khalid says:
    6:53 PM

    Cibai!!!! You watch out!