EOS DAY #1

DAY ONE! DONE! I have ospe tomorrow and that would be a bitch for everyone i'm sure. Let alone me! I was totally clueless in the second paper today.. The first one was Alhamdulillah Do-able. Hah! I gotta sleep now and get ready for tomoro. I can't wait! I want to pass with flying colours! YEAY!!!! Anyway, I didn't sleep the whole of last night and I can see how my reflexes are slower because my fingers are quite reluctant to move around the keyboard to type this... Even my head is soooo heavy that my eyelids are obediently drooping ever so slowly. Oh well, my study face.
That's how much i hated studying! But no no. I actually love knowledge.

Gotta Have some Yogurt. It's 5am! Hungry!


I succumbed to having coffee because i just had to stay awake to finish studying. I didn't even have all the answers in exams. How I wish I studied consistently. Yet everytime........



Now that is out of my list of things to do. I just want to sleep sleep sleep! Then wake up to revise for tomoro.

Oh yea... New Moon is out in western countries and Australia. Even Thailand but Malaysiaaaaa.. I guess they are reviewing it for the thousandth time to make sure that everything is clean. BLAHHH!!!!!!!

UK bising la main game Red Alert 2 dia tu! Dah la dok kalah. Then start over.. LOSER!!!

I love you AGYK!

xoxo
Eli

2 Response to "EOS DAY #1"

  1. Fiza-K says:
    11:04 PM

    UK doesn't study ke?! ahahaha. Anyways, GOOD LUCK ADIK!

  2. njahmat says:
    4:52 AM

    Elisha!!!

    Hehe, I've been a silent reader thus far. Anyways, just wanted to say hi. Muahs. And good for you dah habis exam=) Mine's around the corner. Brrrr. Takuuut.