Happy texts.

Right this moment. As air goes through my lungs and my heart beats to continuously force the blood flow, my ear is receiving sweet melody sound waves that makes my breathing and heart rate faster. I have been hearing this tune over and over again for over than 24 hours already and i still don't tire away from it. It makes me think of all the happy things in my life. I realize that although my phone is not my essential, not my lifeline but i feel that it keeps some of my happy texts.


"Baby, if i could. I'd make the rain drops spead into the shape of a heart when it hits the windshield of the car.....miss you dah!"

"*steals a kiss from the girl who laughs so kuat*"
(He was in the other room)

"One baby....two baby....three baby... I'm counting the number of Eli jumping over the fence cos i miss her that much"

"My my..... you are beautiful XD"

"Miss Universe, nak autograph XD"

"Aishiteru XD"

"I like you. I don't care. Hehe. I have to go ims
dah"

Recent ones:

"The smell of your perfume stuck on my shirt. I miss you XD be safe"
(right after i left.)

"Babyyyyy *grumpy* KISS! I miss you"

My favourites :

"You're eating at the mamak. Your leg hurts. I called you. Not much changed since a year ago. But it has been a great year with you around. Looking forward to another year with my baby. *hugs eli tightly and kisses her forehead gently* come close and sleep with me ok? I love you baby..... sweet dreams..."

"*hugs eli tightly from behind and strokes her gorgeous hair gently* baby, i know that you think i dont love you as much anymore and you're getting psycho over it i think. So i'm going to tell you now that i am not what your perfect man would be. I cant be what your perfect tamaki is and probably never will be. But i'm not letting my cute little baby go ok? I love her. I want to keep her. Mine all mine. So dont leave me. I love you"




Won't you be happy having all these texts in your inbox and being able to read it again and again? Well, if you have these texts, consider yourself lucky. I know I am.

1 Response to "Happy texts."

  1. Fiza-K says:
    5:39 AM

    Cewah! SWEET LA.