EOS 5. FREAKING OUT DAY

What i don't get with myself is, I vow that I won't leave things to the last minute and will do my best for the next exam that comes up. But why the hell am i still stuck in all this shit after all the 5 semesters that i have been here. It didn't start in university life, but since birth! Why do I have to be born lazy hence, need the extra effort for discipline? That I dont get. It would be better if I'm born RAJIN then this wouldnt be so much of a problem. Things are really getting outta hand. I'm really behind my studies and i can't do anything about it. Yea i know, some of you readers might just brush it off and say that I should be spending my time studying than complaining, whining and moping around. Oh well, will get back to studying after i get my beauty nap. Apparently I have stayed up for 23 going 24 hours. And I feel like crap. Crap isn't remotely close.

But anyway, this morning i had pancakes.


Ahhh... scrumptious and creamy and the smooth maple syrup just melts in my mouth like butter on a hot knife. My, I'm salivating just thinking about it now. As much as my stomach is protesting and asking me to eat and further insulate myself with pounds and pounds of fat, I shall cater to my brain's needs to rejuvenate and recuperate. I hate sleeping because one part of our sleep is the REM phase by which Rapid Eye Movements occur and during the blasted phase, 'reverse-learning' takes place. Yes you read it right. What you have learn, although some, you tend to forget them. Why the hell do i study then? URGH!!!

Oh well just a wuick update. Not that anyone reads this. I have loads to tell still. Missing some people and my life.



Oh yea, AZ is coming to town yet i won't be home to see her. I'm sorry baby AZ I see you after exams okay? Aunty Eli is gonna sleep now. Love you

XOXO
Eli

1 Response to "EOS 5. FREAKING OUT DAY"

  1. metazi says:
    5:34 PM

    wait until u taste my homemade pancakes... much2 better....:)(prasan lebey aku ni..)