Cloudy with a chance of meatball.

When in doubt follow your heart they say. What if i want to play games and finals are jjust around the corner. You gotta use your damn brain. The heart doesn't know what is important. Haha.

Initially I wanted to post something entirely different from the previous post. But now that i have posted it i have no idea what to write for this next one.

Moving on, I have been sleeping at odd hours lately because of the finals. and believe me if i have spent it more on studying it would be worth but im just wasting time. so today, as i start my day at 4.30pm, i will study and catch up with what i've left behind. argh..! this is really hard. To those who are doing medicine, if ur a lazy ass like me, please think twice. Go and be a pilot for all i care. you get money better and faster. hahah.

But I can only see myself doing this. I wont budge from this. I wonder what the future is in store for me. I'd never know but i will always work hard on getting to where i wannna go. yeah we, the students, complain everyday but that's the best part. We are learning and will continue the fight till we reach the top.

Oh by the way, i went to the movies the other day and watched cloudy with a chance of meatballs 3D. and to tell you the truth the 3D part was quite disappointing. Or rather a waste of time. It's totally the same with watching a normal movie added with layers. The things doesn't even come out of screen for you to be able to feel that it's right there in front of you. Well, it's an experience whatsoever.

Of and I have been on facebook like crazy lately because of my boredom. I'm imagining that i don''t have any studying to do. You know how facebook is being said the best online community on the internet and how it lessens the effort needed to keep in touch with a lot people and make new friends. At times, there is a time where people post new shoutouts that either say something like 'UNSW here i come' or 'bosannya studyyy.....' i mean these things are also a form of news that is being broadcasted to the world, at least, your friends. Which is great. until someone EMO. I'm not pointing names here i swear there is no grudge but at times i know these things are said to be pointed to one particular person referring to one particular event. There is one post that was talking about forgiving and forgetting. I know it's meant for that somebody. However, others can also comment on it. and on the surface it looks harmless. The worst part is, we have no idea what the person on both ends is really thinking. If you know the story behind it, then when you read these comments, it becomes obvious. hahah. But i dunno. It's just my opinion. maybe i'm imagining it again. like i usually do.

Well, i have been lucky in the sense that i get to hang out with my dearest everyday. I know that all we do is study but it makes me happy nonetheless. Unless somebody starts talking about religion. Ah... I don't even know if I should ignore the matter and just brush it off. I want to be taken seriously about this. but i wont argue with him either. Apart from that, things are great! I sometimes worry that one day bad things will happen as a test from God. I havent had any bad feeling but i don't want to say it too soon. And please i don't want to fail my finals. yet again. I'm very thankful for having the best time of my 20 years. I feel like a kid again. Im blabbering again. *sigh*.................... OH i finally have a new song for us. It's by Michael Buble - Havent met you yet. Please go listen to it on youtube. And check out the official music video. The blonde girl in it is his ACTUAL ARGENTINE GIRLFRIEND... aahhh love. cute. oh and if ur fan of Buble, check out his interviews as well. because he really is eccentric in a way and such a gentleman with a kid's attitude and an old soul. My description doesn't do him justice so, go watch the interviews on Oprah first then Graham Norton.

Okay, I'm guessing that i have spent about half an hour on this. I cant waste more time. I have to go fill in my brain with medical stuff that can help me pass my finals. For now, till then.

XOXO
Eli

4 Response to "Cloudy with a chance of meatball."

  1. The Keen Observer says:
    7:15 PM

    "The heart doesn't know what is important." Oh, but it does. You know as well as I do that it does. Ain't got no heart, ain't got no life!

    Hang in there! Things will only get better after your exams :-)

  2. Miss Khalid says:
    4:07 AM

    not literally. haha. Hanaa, i remember looking at a picture of your handwriting. But i cant pin-point where ive seen it.

  3. Fiza-K says:
    9:46 AM

    Oh the Keen Observer is Hanaa ke? ahaha. Hi Hanaa.

  4. Anonymous Says:
    6:52 PM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.