Rain Rain Go Away

Today is a very gloomy day. And it rained like crazy. It's all mellow and melancholy. I'm currently studying for my finals which is in 13 days. Excuse me while i go hurl my breakfast.... I'm not one to easily sit down and study like crazy hence i wasted my time playing bejeweled blitz in facebook and ended up procastinating 3 hours of my study time. but what the heck. i have the whole day to study anyway and nothing else to do so i guess thats my break time. from this second onwards i will study the cardiovascular system like mad. *closes window and opens bejeweled blitz on facebook* okay okay.. i will stop this nonsense.


Anyway, Deanna had her birthday last week. Oh and yes i did my ICA (refer to ICA in a day. FUCK post) and i think i passed it. Not aced it like some people i know who plays the damn guild ll and balloon tower defense and still pass with flying rainbow colors and unicorns. Fuck him.

Back to D....









My gorgeous baby cousin that finally turned 18 and now can drive. The laughter and tears we shared together. I miss hanging out with you. May you year ahead as an 18-year-old will be a blast and may all your wishes come true. May you rid of your worries and troubles and blessed with happiness all lifetime. I love you.


I shall post another one next to complain about my day and week and blah!!

2 Response to "Rain Rain Go Away"

  1. The Keen Observer says:
    6:05 AM

    You look fantastic, fantastic, fantastic!

    Happy birthday to your little cousin :-)

    P/S: My blog is moving URL.

  2. Miss Khalid says:
    3:53 PM

    those are really old picture hanaa. i dont look as fantastic anymore. hahah. saw the blog. its empty! update!!