51 Jalan Sepah Puteri 5/6 Kota Damansara

I woke up feeling like crazp as usual and i opened my twitter account. fkkhalid replied to twiiter saying


fkkhalid @elishakhalid how cute


I didnt remember sayiing anything cute except that i pigged out at 12am so i scrolled. there it is...



It read:


elishakhalid hmmm.. I think i shud ask uk out today



The weird part is i didnt write it. i was still dreaming away about how micheal jackson called his caricature an animal looking cartoon! hah!


Well anyway, i've always envied my sister's hair. and i know she misses home cause her recent entry has her playing the song home by Micheal Buble. Ah.. i remember those times in perth but she's in Houston. for quite awhile now. You'll come home soon sweetness. will be waiting for u and we go eat the nasi lemak ive been telling you about. i swear its good!



Isn't she wonderful??*** face is cut to not reveal one's true identity.

2 Response to "51 Jalan Sepah Puteri 5/6 Kota Damansara"

  1. Fiza-K says:
    7:40 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. Fiza-K says:
    9:22 AM

    Did I only reply THAT (pointing upwards) to you ???!!!!!! Sheessshh.. I'll write a new one. ahahahah..

    THANKS ADIK!! I love you. And I love my hair too :) Heeeeeee....