Penceroboh!

i know if u are to read jasmin anis's e-journal, you will find a more accurate explanation of what had happened to her this afternoon. This is an exaggerated version of it. Mind you, she is here with me in the house but they have all gone out to fulfil their tummies as take my rest after a loong study session with Baby. hee~


"I was walking along the walkway to my house. i cant believe my convo will be this coming monday. forget the fact that it was late due months! i actually have a diploma now!! thinking back all the things that i have gone through with my friends. even my family is here in KL. This is going to be a great weekend. there i go... walking, minding my own business. appreciating the beautiful scenery around my house, thinking about meeting my parents later, and breathing in the fresh air. AHHH life is sooo good.

i was already near the corner to my house when i saw a man standing on my porch. he wasnt standing erect asthough waiting. he was semi-crouched and his hands were shaking/pulling the enormous lock at the steel grill. i slowed my pace and eyed him but making sure that my footsteps were heard. if i startled him, he might run away. so i approached him.

abang cari siapa?

err.. abg cari... err.. orang nama rosli... rosli! rosli!!! ROSLI!!

eh eh... mana ada orang nama rosli kat dalam rumah ni... semua perempuan la. saya tau!

Rosli!! ish... dia kata dia tinggal mangga tak kunci. ni kunci..... (he took out a knife to pick the lock... )

EH!! dia tak kasi abg kunci ke? rosak mangga tu nanti!! (eyed the pisau)

Alah.... ROSLI!!!

TAKDE ORANG NAMA ROSLI LA!

'' he suddenly changed his nody posture to face me. the knife in his hands pointing at me. it wasnt particularly sharp, it was jagged at egdes asthough used to cut hard surfaces and objects. i took a step back... cold sweat started to break through my creased forehead.


eh apa abg buat ni? abg salah rumah je kot....

He looked at his knife and took a step closer to me. and i instinctively retreated a step. this is crazy. no way in hell this is happening to me. my knee shook but i put on a brave front. this was a friendly neighborhood and i knew my neighbors. its almost time for the office ppl to come home. cars will swarm the alleys and roads in just minutes. i just have to spare some time.... think J. think! Then, he slowly raised the knife towards my head and smiled a sick evilish smile and withdrew the knife from me and put it for safekeeping in the waistband of his jeans. i nervously smiled at him and he said softly as he walked away.... selamat hari raya...

I took out my mobile phone in attempt to get a picture of him so that i could report to the police but unfoortunately, out of all times, my phone's battery was dead. ridiculous!!! i opened the door to my house and immediately called my housemates. not a good start for a weekend after all"


Thank you. i know im jobless...

*events are entirely fictional although some parts are based on a true story.

1 Response to "Penceroboh!"

  1. Fiza-K says:
    1:18 AM
    This comment has been removed by the author.