*BLUSHES*

I have never cared much if i was the center of a guy's attention, nor do i feel hurt when the male race prefer me to my dear sisters. I have to admit. I never really care much about my beauty externally and how i show it to the world. I like dressing up to lok good for myself so that i can feel good. And come on, have you guys seen my sisters? One is petite and the other is slender. How the hell do i compete with that?? Well i don't just to make things easier and less complicated. So i got used to having them get whistled at so much that when somebody actually does that to me i'd have the WHAT?-YOU-TALKING-TO-ME?? face. haaahha. Or i'd simply stare back asthough thinking they saw me wrongly.


Initally i do have self-esteem problems but time after time, I couldn't care less anymore because i have a great like and all this are trivial things! I tend to think that those who actually praise me are actually just being polite without the slightest intention of actually praising me. Especially on my appearance. I mean it's only natural if you look at my sisters and just say that all three of us are pretty in general. Haha. But the occasional randomness do occur and i can't stop myself from having my mood lifted for the day.

For example:


Translation : Elisha, a friend of mine forced me to send his regards to you.
He said that you are the most beautiful doctor, and if u ever open up a clinic please inform him.
See, you just have to be so pretty that you even have fans in NZ (New Zealand). huhu

Now, wouldn't that make you a teeny bit happier today? Especially after a gruesome session of mock OSCE. This person maybe saying it out of the spur of the moment or he simply is blind. But thank you, stranger.

2 Response to "*BLUSHES*"

  1. Fiza-K says:
    9:46 PM

    Adik, you have a lot of things that I don't have. You have the brain. You have the wits. You have the BOOBIES! Hahahaha.

    I love you!

  2. Miss Khalid says:
    11:51 PM

    Fiz, we have equal brains. equal wits. okay i admit i got them BOOBIES!! haha